Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I am pleased to inform that I have nominated you for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. The details can be found here: http://4yearoldadult.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
4yearoldadult.wordpress.com has nominated me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. I am grateful and very honoured by his nomination. Apologies for the length of time it has taken me to complete this exercise. The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Some random seven facts about me are mentioned in the following:
1. I was born in the UK, but my first spoken language is Polish
2. My favourite month of the year is May; my least favourite November
3. The first book I ever read was Heidi by Johanna Spyri
4. I adore Italy, the land of pizza, pasta and dolce far niente
5. Krakow in Poland is my soul city
6. The quality I find most attractive is an excellent sense of humour
7. I am a great rule breaker
Which leads me on rather neatly to nominees. My list is too long and the blogs I follow don’t fall into the category as prescribed above. Rather than giving up and not completing this exercise, here is a slight adaptation and seven blogs I recommend that I follow regularly.
Brenda Ann Babinski at PastLife Tourist and Pieces of Me
Susannah Conway at susannahconway.com
The Culture Monk
Mastin Kipp, The Daily Love – thedailylove.com
Ian Lawton, Soulseeds.com
Amy Hewel, amyhewel.com